Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.)
Well I'm not going to write a letter. I've never been one of those people that is a die hard follower of any particular musician. I'm not really like that. I love music but I'm not a crazed fan either. I think the longest love for a particular musician over a long span of my life would have to be Tim McGraw. Beyond him, I've gone through phases. In Jr High, I was all about Green Day and Nirvana, high school was mostly country - Tim, McGraw, and lots of George Strait. College was alot of Limp Bizkit and Eminem and Nsync (don't laugh!) and Keith Urban. So I'm all over the board. The past 3 years has been mostly christian alternative. So like I said, I'm all over the map!
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
No one, luckily!
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Coffee. It wasn't pretty. I may have lost friends.
Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
I could live without: bad drivers, rude people, the cellulite that creeps up on the back of my thighs if I eat too much sugar, pressing 1 for english, my uterus (we hate each other), windows in my room (I wish I could sleep in a cave), ants, and Obama.
Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
The Shack. It made me look at faith, forgiveness, judgement and God in a whole different way. It was an excellent read and an eye opener. I am much slower to pass judgement after reading that book. I'm grateful that it's not my job!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment