Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 days...

SUPER behind on this. So I'll play catch up since I'm bored.

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you badly.

I don't have anyone for this. I have a great group of people in my life. I was never bullied, my parents were both great to me and as an adult I have only been in contact with wonderful people. I'm really blessed!

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

My best friend from the time I was very little, Rachael. We were so close when we were younger, and we kept in touch all the way through high school even though I had moved. And maybe the first year or two of college. But people change and life gets in the way and now we don't ever talk. She lives in New York. She was a great friend and almost all of my young memories include her. I miss her dearly.

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

No one. Like I said, I'm very blessed with the people in my life.

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

Let me think. That my house is always clean, that my kids behave well in restaurants (thank God, since they are maniacs at home!), and my eyes sometimes.

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

Umm...my car. Because no matter what I drive its a mess. I used to try, but I gave up after the kids took over. No point!

That was a good catch up!! I'll get to more of them another day.

No comments: