Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Almost done...

Day 24 → Make a play list to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

This is a question that would take alot of effort, so how about I just hit shuffle on my iPod and explain why I lile the first 3 that come up!

1.The Fray - You Found Me...nothing super significant to me about this song, I just really like the lead singers voice.
2. Pocket Full of Rocks - Alive...this is one of the first christian sings I put on my iPod. I like it alot.
3. Matthew West - My Own Little World....okay this is one of my very favorite songs of all time. It makes me think of why I go to Mexico with church, why I adopted my kids...because they are reminders that I am not just here on this earth to serve myself and make myself happy. There IS a bigger picture, and I don't want to miss it.


Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

To be a mother to my kids. They are my purpose.

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

No way. Not once. Ever.

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

My kids. They are the reason I get up every morning and the reason I am here.

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

I might reconsider Day 26! I'm kidding. That would be a tough one, since I don't want biological kids.

No comments: