Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Wow this is a loaded question. I believe everyone has a right to love, however that looks to each individual is their business. I don't believe it's my job to tell people what they are or aren't doing wrong. If God sees it as a sin, then let God handle that. My job is to love my neighbor. And if my male neighbor wants to marry another one of my male neighbors, I still love them both!
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
I'm a christian. I'm not very good at it. I screw up on a daily basis. Some big screw ups and some small. But I love God, and I try to love my neighbor as myself. That's all i can do.
Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
I think drugs are the devil. They destroy the people who use them as well as their family and friends. They are consuming and destructive.
I drink alcohol on occasion. By no means am I an alcoholic or anything. I can see how many people see alcohol as being as bad as drugs. I would be perfectly fine if I never had a drink again. But I'm willing to bet if I smoked crack this afternoon I would have a hard time never doing it again. It's much easier to become adicted to. And alcohol for me is just fun.
Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Geeze. This is a horrible question! My best friend and I don't fight. So I never have to worry about this!
Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I wish I hadn't worked so much in college. I wish I would have let myself have a few roomates so I would have had cheap rent and could have had more fun. I wish I hadn't majored in marketing because I haven't used it.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment