Monday, September 29, 2008

This week

We had a really uneventful week, hence no posts! Saturday Shawn took Nolan to the Sheriff's Dept picnic, and he got to sit in the helicopter and watch the K9 do a demonstration. He had a great time, and I'm sure Shawn liked being able to just focus on one kid for a few hours.

My grandparents came by and visited for a few hours on their way to meet their new great-grandson, Landin. My grandma says he looks just like my dad did as a baby. He has the big Cook head! They just love visiting the kids, and the kids adore them. Noaln was all over them the entire time.

On Sunday, my brother and Landin met up with us at church, and I got to hold my little nephew for the entire service. He is such a good baby! None of mine would ever have lasted that long without having a meltdown. He loved the music. He and Caleb are going to start a band when they get older, I can see it now!

This week should be mellow again. Tomorrow I have womens bible study in the morning, and Wednesday night I am volunteering at a Fundraiser Dinner to raise money to help 2 families that belong to my mom's group. They have family members recently affected by cancer, so we are raising money to give to them to help with the never ending costs of having an ill family member. Shawn is going to Laughlin for the weekend to watch his friend Ernie fight in a King of The Cage event. And next weekend I get to go to Mexico again with church. I can't wait!

I hope all of you have a fabulous week!
Happy Monday!

No comments: