This week Shawn and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already. I remember planning the wedding and the day of the wedding like it was last week! The 18th falls on a Thursday and I am working, so we will be going out to dinner on Wednesday night, no kids. I think I forgot what it is like to eat food right when they bring it to the table, not having to keep everything out of reach of little hands, and apologizing for the heaps of food all over the floor! We are planning on going to Cielo - a steak restaurant at my work. We have been a few times and we love it!
Nolan has an appointment on Wednesday morning with an Ear Nose Throat specialist to determine if he will be needing tubes in his ears due to constant ear infections. Here's hoping that it's not that bad and he won't need them. It'll be no fun for him having to wear ear plugs and a head band every time he goes in the pool or the tub for the next 3 or 4 years.
I hope all of you have a fabulous, blessed week!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, i can't believe it's been over a year since i've seen those babies! I'm so happy that you still have them! I love the pics and they all look great!!!
Post a Comment