Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2

Something you love about yourself

Why is this one always so much harder than the things you hate about yourself! Here goes:

1. I love how willing I am to help anyone that needs me. I never feel put out or annoyed. If you ask for my help I will help you. End of story.

2. I love how much my view of the world has changed since becoming a Christian and a mother. It's very easy for me to see what matters and what doesn't, what's important and what isn't, and what's real and what isn't.

3. I love that I'm not into celebrity gossip and reality shows. I can't stand them! I've never watched a "Real Housewives" episode and I have never purchased a People/Star/Life&Style or any other "look at me, you know you want to be like me" magazine. And I don't ever plan to!


3 is enough!

No comments: