Something you hate about yourself
I'm a woman, which means I have a few. Here they go:
1. I hate how anal I am about minor things - dishes in the sink, messy house, clean kids, behaved kids...I really focus on little things and I know that takes away from me stopping and smelling the roses. It's something I need to work on.
2. I hate that affection does not come easy to me - it's caused problems in my marraige that I'm like that. I have no idea how to fix it. I show love by doing things for the people I love. That being said, I have NO problems showing affection to my kids...I hope that continues as they get older.
3. I hate my stomach - Come on, you had to know a body issue would come up! I have a scar on my stomach that I have always hated. It's not going away, so I better get used to it.
4. I hate how hard I am on myself - I don't expect perfection from anyone in my life. I am forgiving of all kinds of mistakes, I assure people when they mess up that it is no big deal and that life goes on, we all make mistakes...but I REFUSE to let any of that advice apply to me. I expect perfection from myself in EVERYTHING; relationships, motherhood, work...everything. Even though I know it's impossible. No wonder I'm always exhausted!!
So there's day 1. I may not get to it every day, but I will answer every question...probably!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment