Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playing catch up

Isn't that the story of my life!! The past month I have been back in the academy, this time learning the radio system. I am back up at dispatch again, now with a trainer on radio. I am working 4pm-4am with Sunday - Wednesday off, so far I am really liking it!

Let me try to catch up on some pictures. Both of my camera's have decided to stop working, so I just ordered a new one with my birthday money. I got a great deal for it on eBay...about $75 less than I would have paid at Walmart...it's the Canon Powershot SD1400 IS, it's tiny and way cool!

We celebrated Paige's 3rd birthday at home with a pool party and a few friends and family members. She had a great time. My co-worker made some super cute ladybug cupcakes for her!





Towards the end of June, we camped for the weekend down in Mission Bay (San Diego). We rode bikes, went to the beach, went to one of my favorite restaurants (Buca de Beppo's) and then went down to Belmont Park at Mission Beach. The kids had a great time!








And what would one of my updates be without pool pictures...so here they are. Caleb is a jumper now!

1 comment:

Kindra said...

I've missed your posts.:( Glad things are going good. I can't believe Paige is 3...we have 3 year old girls now? Drama huh? lol
Haven't ran into you at church lately, with 3 weird services it was bound to happen. Glad you are having a fun summer. :)