Paige and her Tinkerbell dog!


And our recent addition, Jesse. A deputy found him and his brother in the road around 3am on Saturday, and asked all the dispatchers if anyone would take them so he didn't have to leave them in a cage at animal control for the weekend. I have a thing for orange cats, so I took him! And he is such a doll!!

Fun with my friends and their children (Paige, Emily, Alyssa,Natalie,Caleb and Nolan)
Nolan, all tatted up and tough like his daddy!
This really is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I went into the house to grab the towels off the table and heard Nolan say "I have to pee", and Alex said "Me too!", and as I turn around to come back out of the door, they are both dropping their suits!! So I dropped the towels and ran for my camera!
Caleb; future Cetnral Park New York Horse Patrol
No comments:
Post a Comment