I am one of those crazy moms that actually saves their childs school artowrk. Not ALL of it, but I save the best ones, and the ones that I think are going to show obvious progress as he gets smarter and smarter. Nolan has impressed me by leaps and bounds this year compared to last. And lately he is freehanding alot of new things; spiders, people, and now bulls!! I thought I'd scan in some of his artwork so you all can enjoy before I 3-hole-punch it and put it into his preschool folder.
From September of 2008:

From October 2009 (look at that coloring in the lines, and separating colors!!!):

His self portrait, spider and a bull...sorry it's sideways!:
2 comments:
That is just adorable and so much progress! I dont think your crazy I save the boys artwork too
I save Brevens work and scan the good ones on the computer
Post a Comment