Saturday was my brother's girlfriends, Stephanie's, baby shower. It was held here at my house hosted by my mother and me. She got some super cute gifts. I love hearing all of the "ooohhh"'s after every present is opened. Baby stuff is just too cute. I'm so excited to meet my little nephew. Can't wait!
Sky is KICKING BUTT at his potty training! I am still so impressed even thought it's been a good month now that he's been at it. He even get's out of the pool to tell me he has to pee - which most adults don't even do! Pooping is still hit/miss. I can tell when he's trying to hold it in and get him there in time, but you have to be watching him. He is such a big boy! And he is just talking up a storm now - he never stops. I signed him up to start pre-school in Sept. Which means if he stays with us he will be in pre-school for 3 years before he goes to Kindergarten. And since boys tend to have a harder transition with school, I figure 3 years of practice ought to be plenty!
DJ and Tala still refuse to walk. I think they'll be crawling for their 2nd birthday party! Speaking of parties... we will be celebrating both of their 1st birthdays at the same time on July12th at 2pm. Keep checking your mailbox for an invite. I promise one day the invites will make it out of my center console and into the mail.
Enjoy your week!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment