Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kid updates

Last week DJ's county adoption worker came to the house to meet me and him. She asked some questions, gave me a ton of paperwork and answered some of my questions. I still can't believe it's actually going to happen! Though we origionally planned on leaving his name Davis James and just adding our last name, Shawn has decided he'd like to name him Kaleb, so now it's going to be Kaleb Davis. Guess I should start calling him Kaleb so I can get used to it!



Sky and Tala's mom has now canceled 4 visits in a row. Something is definately going on. However, I'm excited, as not driving back and forth to Riverside every week has saved me a ton of money in gas! I'll keep everyone posted. In my opinion, she was sent to the nut house again for awhile. But that's just my opinion, no ones allowed to tell me anything.



The kids and I are really looking forward to spending the weekend in Morro Bay for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! I get to take the babies to the beach for the first time, should be quite an experience. I'll be sure and post pics.



Congrats to my Grandma and Grandpa, they are such an inspiration!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats to your grandparents. My grandparents are celebrating 55 years in a couple of days. It is truly amazing and something to aspire to.

I am still so excited about DJ or now I guess I should call him Kaleb. You both deserve it.

Love you and miss you tons.