Nolan and Caleb both went on the tube behind the boat! Nolan went alone (SHOCK!), and Caleb rode with me. I won't ever go by myself, I have a strange fear of getting run over by a boat and having my hair get caught in the prop. Far fetched, I KNOW, but what fear isn't. But I figured if I was on there with my kid, Chris wouldn't be badgered by Shawn to drive like a maniac and throw me and my child off the raft!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
River trip!
Every year we are lucky enough to get down to the river. We stay at out friends the Acosta's house in Bullhead City, and head down to the water for the day. This time we went with Chris and Rhonda and we drug all the kids along too. It was a great weekend and we had a great time. Last year Caleb was AWFUL for us at the river. This year, while he had his moments (and quite a few soggy poopy diapers, as usual), he was much much better and we were able to relax somewhat!
Nolan and Caleb both went on the tube behind the boat! Nolan went alone (SHOCK!), and Caleb rode with me. I won't ever go by myself, I have a strange fear of getting run over by a boat and having my hair get caught in the prop. Far fetched, I KNOW, but what fear isn't. But I figured if I was on there with my kid, Chris wouldn't be badgered by Shawn to drive like a maniac and throw me and my child off the raft!



Nolan and Caleb both went on the tube behind the boat! Nolan went alone (SHOCK!), and Caleb rode with me. I won't ever go by myself, I have a strange fear of getting run over by a boat and having my hair get caught in the prop. Far fetched, I KNOW, but what fear isn't. But I figured if I was on there with my kid, Chris wouldn't be badgered by Shawn to drive like a maniac and throw me and my child off the raft!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment