We have been some busy bee's lately...here's whats been new! Angel's Baseball!! I've been going alot with friends, and a week ago while the babies were visiting Nana and Papa, I took Nolan with us. He was more interested in snacking and walking around, but it was still a great time!
For 4th of July, my dad came down, and we got tickets to the Firework show at the Pomona fairplex. Before the fireworks, there was a MotoX and Monster Truck show. Caleb just LOVED the motorcycles doing flips and tricks off of the jumps, and Nolan was so excited to see Monster Trucks again. We will have to take all of them to that again this year for sure.
Last weekend, we met up with some of my oldest and dearest friends and their families for a picnic at Yucaipa Regional Park. I have never been there before and I was seriously impressed! It is huge! And the kids had such a blast! Candace, Lizeth, Amy, Elizabeth and I all worked at Robinsons's May together back when I was in college. And we have all stayed in touch, and now 10 years later, we all have kids and we can all get together and still laugh and enjoy each other the way we did when life was a whole lot easier. I am so lucky to have people in my life that have been there for so long. The kids got to do sack races which they loved, play chase and baseball, and go down to the big pool to swim around. I still just had Nolan, so I got to relax since that kid is part fish, just like me!
Cute video of the sack race!
In other news, another one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kelly, got married!! They were married at the court house, but had a reception the following day, and then an informal BBQ after so I could bring the kids (who ADORE her and her new husband!). We had a great time, and we all miss both of them dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment