Friday, April 1, 2011

The very end

I originally posted this in October of last year...much longer than 30 days ago. But I finally got to the end. Here it is:

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

This has the potential to be a VERY long list of things. I'll keep it to one. I want to be able to say what I feel when I'm feeling it. I want to be able to talk about things that matter to me instead of just holding everything in. I hope to change that about myself.

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Whoever wrote this is all about writing letters huh? Well I'm not going to! The only thing I really love about myself right now is that I am holding myself together enough to take care of my kids. Other than that...I have alot of work to do on myself.

No comments: