"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase" - Martin Luther King Jr
Happy MLK Jr day everyone. I thought I'd post that quote since it is very relevant for me right now. There are ALOT of changes going on in my life right now, and 2011 has been a whirlwind thus far. But what matters most is that my kids are happy and healthy. Everything else will work itself out. And in the mean time, I'm taking the first step. I may not know where the staircase leads, but I'm stepping out there anyways. Wishing you all an amazing 2011...
xoxo,
M
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope the new path in your life goes great and if you need anyone to talk to or help with anything at all...and i mean anything give me a call anbd ill be there. Your such a wonderful person and im so happy to have you in my life
Here's hoping everything works out for the best. I know we don't talk much (at all) but I will always be here. I know you have closer friends but I wanted to put that out there. Take care!
Post a Comment