Well, my first week of 911 dispatch academy is over. I am doing good so far. It is ALOT of memorization right now, learning all the codes and call types. Tons of repetition is making my brain feel like jello most days, but it's so important to know all these things like the back of my hand so I can input calls quickly and correctly once we get on the job. There are 3 other people in training with me and so far they are all really nice! We listened in on some calls yesterday and they are really interesting! It's difficult to hear and understand some people, and almost always there are people yelling in the background (usually profanities!). It's going to be a very challenging and interesting job thats for sure!
The kids are adjusting well to me being gone, but Paige has been asking to go to the gym so I know she misses it. I am taking yoga at the gym on Saturday mornings, mostly so that she can go play at the kids club for an hour since she enjoys it so much.
Here's a picture of Nolan with all his monster trucks which he is obsessed with again. We cut his hair last week though...so this is the last you'll see of his nappy blonde curls!
1 comment:
toys r us has the org grave digger from the 70's. Its red with yellow writing
Post a Comment