Friday, November 27, 2009

Next Blog>>

In all the time I have been a "blogger", I have never paid any attention to the little link at the top left of my blog page that says "Next Blog>>". So tonight, since my husband is out earning Christmas shopping money, I thought I'd check it out. Every single blog but ONE of the close to 50 I must have scrolled through were some kind of religious blog. Pastors, Missionaries, Teen Church groups etc. They were amazing to read, especially the missionaries pages. I really enjoyed reading about where they are and what they are doing. But I wonder why that's all I saw! Aren't there any other families on blogger? Did I get lumped into a Christian Bloggers group? Great if I did...but I'm not sure how much Christian inspiration anyone will find inbetween reading about my kids and their recent antics.

I clicked on friends blogs and then clicked their Next Blog link...and found families!! I clicked on friends photography blogs and found...business type blogs! I think I may have been lumped. And they lumped me with pastors and missionaries! AWESOME!! Maybe thats my sign - I have more mission work to do!

Anyways, I guess my question is...Have you explored "Next Blog>>"? What did YOU find?

No comments: