We are in the full holiday mode around here. Thanksgiving is being held here for my family next week, I've got the menu planned out and my grocery list made. Now getting to the store will be a whole other feat...Caleb has school only on Monday and Tuesday next week, so that should give me some time.
I started Christmas shopping last week and am actually almost done!! I have a few people left, but all of my "Santa" shopping is done. The kids are getting the Little Tikes bounce house, and then 3 gifts each. We did that for them the past 2 years, and it is something I plan on continuing as long as we continue to be blessed enough to afford to buy them gifts at all! Someone in my moms group said they give their kids 3 gifts each because that's how many gifts Jesus got. Sounded great to me, so that's what we do. I'm hoping to finish up my shopping by Tuesday so I don't have to go out into the chaos that is last-minute-christmas-shopping. I dread that!
I went to Mexico again with church last week and had an amazing time. I feel so honored to be able to go down there and do God's work. I always wonder how they must feel; I'm sure they have been praying for their name to be picked to have their home built, and when it finally comes up, they must be estatic. And I am part of God's answer to that prayer! What a blessing!!
Anywas, I'm sure the next few weeks are going to be a blur, so I'm not sure how much posting I will be doing, but until then...love you all!!
Some recent pics:



No comments:
Post a Comment