We are finally getting into a routine taking everyone to and from school and getting around naps. However, this Sunday morning as I walked into Paiges room, I was hit by a wall of stench and to my horror she had puked all over her bed in the middle of the night and didn't wake up. So there was dried vomit EVERYWHERE. Poor baby was crying "Uh-oh. Mess. Uh-oh. Yucky mess." Yucky mess was right. So after getting a bath from daddy and mommy hosing down chunky sheets in the front lawn she really seemed fine. She even ate some breakfast and then sat on the couch to watch cartoons. No sooner had they all finished eating then Caleb puked up his milk all over the living room floor. He has had a mild fever and a nasty cough ever since. He missed school today and will be missing again tomorrow since now his cough has turned wheezy and we will be going to see the Dr. He gets this everytime he gets sick; sickness induced asthma. Which means he gets put on a nasty tasting steroid medication that he hates and turns him into a complete psycho for a few days. Much to look forward to!
Nolan is loving being back at school. He has school pictures tomorrow and is very excited. Last year he had his ear doctor appt on the day of pictures, so I was able to take him real quick to get his individual picture done, but he wasn't able to be in the class picture. He's excited to be in it this time. I also signed him up for a Christian Bible class called Awana. He will be attending that on Wednesday nights starting next week through May. He has to memorize bible verses every week and they sing songs and read stories. He loves his bible class at church, so I thought this would be fun for him, and get him memorizing things other than lines from movies we watch over and over!
Here are some pics of the kids playing outside and one of the babies laying on Daddy while watching Nemo-their nightly routine.



1 comment:
such a beautiful family! I hope Caleb gets better fast!
Post a Comment