Today Shawn went to work late, so I was able to drive down to Riverside to turn in Caleb's paperwork for the Wylie Canter - the school he will be attending. I got to check out the classrooms and meet his teachers, and I am very excited about him going there. Scared, but excited. They keep telling me all of the things that they do: circle time, snack time (in a big boy chair, at the table!), reading time...and I'm thinking "good luck! He is NEVER going to go for any of that!". I hope I am wrong and that he will do really well.
I was told a few weeks ago by a director there that Nolan would be eligible for free pre-school at their other location because of having a sibling with special needs. She was wrong. It is not free for him. So on August 1st, Nolan will be attending pre-school at the place he went last year - Pass Christian. I'm a little nervous now, since we are going to be incurring a big cost in gas driving to Riverside 3 times a week for Caleb's school, but I think we can make it work. I shopped at Food 4 Less today for all my groceries for the first time ever and spent $40 less than I normally do on my weekly trip! That's huge! So that's gas right there!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet Paige will love having mommy all to her self those days
I know lucky Paige has mommy time! We were told something similar to that regarding Breven and Aubree and then found that not to be true because of government funding cutbacks. I am a little worried for Breven but I am hopefull that peer pressure will work its magic and he conforms to what the others are doing. I think Caleb will do well you would be amazed at what they can do with them when they know what they are doing.
Post a Comment