Caleb making a liar out of me...he did smile a few times.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
River
We spent last weekend at the river with our friends the Nunley's. We brought the kids, so it was a ton of work. Nolan and Paige were excellent (as usual, thank God!) and had a great time on the boat. Caleb was a whole other story. He was miserable the whole weekend. I think it was all too much for him. Too many people, too far off from his schedule...etc. Shawn was wishing we had an anchor on the boat so we could tie it to him and throw him over (not really, of course. But entire days of a screaming/biting/hitting/pinching/fit-throwing child in 120 degree weather starts to really get to ya!). Here are some pics of our weekend. I ttok them so I'm not in any of them, but I promise I was there ;).


Caleb making a liar out of me...he did smile a few times.


/>

Caleb making a liar out of me...he did smile a few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that the kids Crocs match their floaties! :)
Post a Comment