Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

Yes, I have decided to go along with the posting of resolutions, so that maybe I will hold myself more accountable! Here goes:

1. Eat healthier - not that I actually need to lose weight at this point, but I am not getting any younger and my metabolism is not going to be able to keep up with my Starbucks addiction forever, so I better get used to cutting back a tad.

2. Work out more often - again not for weight loss, for my health. I'm exhausted all the time.

3. Organize all the hididng spots - I get comments from all of you on how clean my house always is, but you would think I was a huge faker if you saw my closets. Our room, the kids, the office, the coat closet and the linen closet - DISASTERS! I already did the pantry, on to the next 6 hidden disasters.

4. Be less wasteful - we are so wasteful when it comes to leftovers, I either need to cook less food, or force ourselves to eat leftovers. We are wasting money and food and I hate it. We also need to cut back on buying things we don't really need (like Starbucks!).

I think that's it. Time to get to work!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are all good and realistic. Maybe I should post mine as well so as to be accountable like you said.

~gina lee said...

i'm scared to post the real ones... because I will be accountable.. ha... I missed you the other day...
maybe next time... :)
~g.