I spent my very last day in court yesterday. The court terminated parental rights on Nolan and Paige's birth mother. She was the very last birth parent and now it's done!! I will not have to STEP FOOT in court again until it is the day of their adoption finalization! I can't believe it has all finally come to a close. No more CPS offices, no more crazy birth parents calling my phone, no more uncomfortable visits...AMAZING! I wonder what it is going to be like to actually be their mother, and not their foster mother? I can not wait! It will be so nice not to have to turn in paperwork every month. It's going to be wonderful!
When they first came:
Paige - June 2007
Nolan - Spet 2007

3 comments:
CONGRATS!! Im so excited for you! You really deserve this! Your such a great foster mother and I know your going to be a great mother.... just knowing no one can ever take them now must be a great feeling
Reading this brought tears to my eyes. It has been such a long journey and you and Shawn deserve these kids and these kids deserve you. Congratulations!
Yea, congrats to you guys and yea for happy endings!!
Post a Comment