We went on a tour of the apple orchards in Oak Glen, which is only about 15 minutes up the road from us, with our mom's group. The kids got to learn about and try a few different types of apples, play in the petting zoo, and finally, pick apples. I got to buy an apple pie =). I love being a part of this mom's group. All the women are so supportive, and it has been so wonderful really feeling at home in this city because I always run into someone that I know. I love having so many people that I know will be there for me if I need them.
Listening to "Johnny Apple Seed" talk about the apples, petting a goat, being a cowgirl, and picking up apples:
Here's a link to some of the recipes I made with our apples!
Apple Recipes
1 comment:
Got to love Oak Glen this time of year!
Post a Comment