

As most everyone knows by now, the decision in court yesterday was that it is in the best interest of DJ to remain in our home and not to be moved to a family member. I can't believe it! We actually FINALLY have one that is going to stay forever! I'm still in shock!
The next step will be in August. They will terminate his mothers parental rights, and from there he goes up for adoption and then it is just a matter of paperwork!
Thank you to all of you who said prayers, crossed fingers and sent well wishes our way. Life is good and God is great!
**Pic of right after we got him, and a recent one of him crawling!**
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for all of you!!
Congratulations your patience and faith have paid off and DJ will soon be your little man forever.
Congratulations Shawn and Marissa! Pete and I are extremely happy for you!
Congrats Marissa !! Im am so happy for you both!! Dj deserves to be part of your family he loves you both you are his mommy & daddy and have been since they day they placed him with you!! You guys are perfect for him and he is for you. I love you guys & Congrats again!!
Nicole
Post a Comment