Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dog beach!

A few weekends ago So Cal was on fire! It was going to be about 90 in the valley where we live, but about 78 at the beach. So Shawn was supposed to have the kids for the day and I planned on taking Goliath to the dog beach to see how or if he liked the water. Shawn and I decided that the kids would enjoy the beach with all the dogs, so we all went together.

Goliath is afraid of the water. My 130+ lb dog is a big sissy. Although, some of the dogs were completely soaked and covered in sand...so I guess I can appreciate his lack of interest, as it saved us from having a totally-destroyed-wet-dog-smelling car! The kids had a blast and loved all the dogs running around. We collected a ton of seashells to do a craft project with...I'll be sure and post pics of it when we get to it.




No comments: