Something you hope to do in your life
Now this one I can do! I actually made a "Bucket List" back in college! Here it is! **Next to things I have already done!
Scubadive in the Great Barrier Reef
Walk on a glacier
Go inside the Statue of Liberty
Eat lobster in Maine
Flash at Mardi Gras (ok I may not do this NOW, but I'm putting it anyways)
White water raft in the Grand Canyon
Drink beer in a German bar
See the running of the bulls in Spain
Take a cooking class in Florence
Wine tour in Tuscany
Adopt a child**
Learn to surf
Smoke pot (I never have...wanna see what all the fuss is about one day)
Camp under the stars, no tent
Be in a play/give a public speech
Be on TV
Take a trip by train
Run in a marathon**
Gon on an African Safari
Build a house for someone in need**
Fight for a cause
Teach a child to read
Change someones life
I know some are lame, and I add to the list as things pop in my head
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment