Nolan is finally old enough to play something other than TeeBall (which I won't waste money on again. Not active enough for kids, in my opinion). Nolan is now on "The Dragon Slayers", a name that he and the other 3 boys on his team came up with. He has had a few practices and had his first game this past Saturday. And NOW I get to brag! MY KID scored 4 goals!! One other kid on his team scored 1. He did a great job! I am a little worried about him being over competitive (he cried when his teammate scored and said "But I wanted to score!", and he also cried when the other team scored and said "But I don't want them to win!"). He is very hard on himself and hates when he messes up, so that will be a truggle for him, and a great lesson for him to learn in team sports! I hope to get him on the local swim club starting in February I believe, since I know he will also really enjoy that. It's exciting that they are all finally getting old enough to be in sports! The next 9 Saturday's will be spent at the soccer field cheering him on!
First day of practice:

First game!


1 comment:
Swimming starts late february and Breven will be happy to have another boy in his group there are not many of them!
Post a Comment