
I have heard of terrible twos. I didn't see them with Nolan. I am seeing terrible three-and-a-half's instead! He is the whiniest, most impatient, grumpy kid on the planet these days! Everything triggers a meltdown - can't get his shoes on/off, spilled his drink, dropped his toy, can't buckle his car seat, his sister/brother touched him/looked at him...the list goes on and on. I'm freaking out and thinking I need to take him to see a professional, but come to find out this is actually normal. Apparently most moms feel 3 is WORSE than 2. I'm glad to hear that, but in the mean time I'm dealing with a kid I hardly recognize! What happened to my sweet little Nolan? I hope he comes back soon...
And in one short year I'm going to be having two 3 year old's hitting this fun stage.
Heaven help me.
2 comments:
Jack is in the terrible 2's and it is terrible and Chad waited to do it til he was three so they could be rotten together
HAHA...I'm laughing so hard right now...sorry. Guess you never heard of the tramatic three's?! :) Hang in there, it will get beter! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment